26 July 2010

My First Acting Experience

Today is indeed a very special day for me. I have arranged for a few of my talents to go for a Channel 8 mediacorp shoot.

Have been rather excited when i got the news from my partner as i will be joining them for the shoot as well. I will be acting as a mother with a five yrs old kid in this shoot.

Though the kid that we have arranged was down with dengue fever the previous night but we manage to get a replacement with the help of Ying jie.

Dear Elroy, though we did not get the chance to act together, hope you get well soon:).

Rush back home from MDIS at bout 7am in the morning as we have spent the previous day preparing for the MV to celebrate National day.

A Tribute to Singapore!
梦想起飞 (Live Our Dreams) by Elson Soh 苏奕铨 (MV全岛首播)
Click to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVHvUHtY4V4

It was raining heavily & we have to stand in the rain trying to get a cab home. Did a quick wash up & rush my way to Mediacorp.

One of my talents have actually spoilt my mood for the day. Though it is rather last minute that we have arranged this shoot but everything was going accordingly to plan. I feel that it was rather irresponsible for her to go MIA like this & i dun tink i will ever want to use her for any assignments.

Thanks to Yi Ting as she have specially make herself available to save me & of course to all my talents who have attending the shoot, Sherilyn, Si Sheng & Yi Ting & also the 5 yrs old kid Yuki that have acted as my daughter.

All of you have acted very well & look forward to see all of you on TV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment