21 November 2010

Gotta miss my Royal Family & supporters that have walk with Royal all this while

Today is a happy & sad day. I will be leaving my house for the airport to Phuket in less than 2 hours time.

Why happy? Cos i will be going there to take my wedding shots as well as my holidays. Not sure whether i will really enjoy this trip as there are too many things in my mind right now.

Why sad? Cos ever since i joined Royal, i enjoy every single day of my life in laughter, jokes (maybe all lame jokes) everyday.

Haha just saw in FB that joseph will be coming back to Singapore at 11.35pm. Sorry that i couldn't be there at the airport, hahaha.

Before i end my blog post!

To William: You have been a great partner. Not even a thousand words is enough to thank you. It is really fate plus a bit of luck that i got the chance to join RIG. I really learn a lot of things from you. Thanks for listening to all my troubles when i am down & all the advise and trust in me! Hope we will continue to work hand in hand together with Jian Zhong & make all the impossible became possible.

To Jian Zhong: Though i have not known you for long. It has been great working with you & hope i dun miss a lot of things when i am away.

To Elson: I have always been proud of you. Hope to hear more good news from you when i am back. Jiayou & continue to shine in RIG.

To Joseph: Welcome back. Thanks for everything all this while. You have really bought much laughter to us all this while. Continue to work hard for RIG & i got confidence that you can do it.

To Yi Ting: Thanks for staying by RIG. Continue to work hard for RIG & prove to everyone that you can make it.

To RIG Performing Group: Thanks for staying by Royal. All of you have been fantantic. Look forward to Celin showcase on Sunday.

To all the fans & supporter of Royal/ Elson,

Thanks for always supporting Royal/Elson event. Especially to Elson Soh Fanclub, continue to promote Elson & make him known to everyone.

Time to say good bye! see all of you on 28 November when i am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment