19 August 2010

A special day today !!!

Today is indeed a special day for me. On 19 August last year, My hubby & i have decided to have our ROM (registry of mariage)which several of my relatives & friends were there to show their blessing. So today is our 1 year anniversary....

Picture with my hubby



Picture with my mum



Picture with my cousin, kexin



Picture with my cousin, Jessica



Both of us have make the effort to be available today to celebrate this special occasion. Due to our busy schedule & also the aim of saving more money for our wedding dinner next year, we just have to sacrifice our time together.

Several plans & decisions make during the past few days & i know that i have to stay firm & strong so that everything can be settled down.

It has been long since i have the time to go shopping on weekdays. Hubby bought a pair of shoes for me & i really love it very much. Lots of kisses & hugges for my hubby. He promise to bring me for shopping again next week as i need to buy a lot of things for my wedding.

Times always passes very fast. In the evening, we decided to go for seafood dinner.I had always love spicy food since i was young due to the influence of my mum. Hubby order all the spicy items for me & the food was really nice.

I will be going for my indoor wedding shoot on 04 September 2010 & hopefully i am able to slim down bout 2-3kg before that day.

That is all for today.....gotta go to sleep liao...nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment